Are you keen on transferring knowledge and acquiring new skills? Are you between 18 and 45 years of age, based in Hungary, and interested to learn more about disability and inclusion? Would you like to meet new people and work together on promoting equity in your community? Then you have to apply!
Jamba – Career for All is launching a call for Trainers for our Career4All Train the Trainer Academy who through our program will be empowered to promote diversity, equity, and inclusive recruitment, so they can support people with disabilities with career guidance.
While people with disabilities and chronic illnesses often fail to find desired jobs, as well as well-equipped guidance and, therefore, is a large pool of untapped human capital, the demand for qualified and motivated talents, is constantly increasing. Unfortunately, what companies and HR professionals face is a lack of qualified and skilled candidates. Moreover, jobs are changing, social sustainability is becoming an emerging field of interest and Jamba aims for these shifts to be inclusive.
The selected trainers will go through a 5-week long online training program starting in September, which will equip them with the skills and knowledge in the following topics:
- Successful communication with People with different types of disabilities, the approach to empowerment, and understanding of socialization
- Soft skills training
- Personal branding
- Negotiation skills
- Job coaching
- Adequate and feasible support in CV/Portfolio creation
- Job application process
- Interview preparation & Participation in an interview with the mentee
- Successful integration in a new work environment & Follow-up
English will be the official working language of the training. After successful completion of the Career4All Train the Trainer Academy, trainers will be matched with mentees with disabilities and chronic illnessesbetween 18 and 29 years of age and conduct hands-on activities for them by practicing the gained theoretical knowledge practically over the time of 2 months, starting in November.
The training process will focus additionally on the themes of:
- Capacity building of people with disabilities and chronic illnesses
- Quality of local youth work and youth policy
- Implementation of knowledge on inclusion
- Inclusive career guidance and support
Responsibilities of the trainers will be to:
- participate and have regular online meetings with other trainers and the project coordinator in order to plan the training,
- be present at the training and implement their tasks in a collective way,
- participate in the entire duration of the project,
- support their mentees with disabilities/chronic illnesses with mentorship and coaching during the Mentorship Program
We are looking for trainers who are:
- social and education professionals, HR specialists, youth workers at civic organizations, NGOs, and/or youth activists working in the field of inclusion of people with disabilities or providing social services to these groups,
- between 18 and 45 years of age,
- who have knowledge of English (candidates are expected to be fluent in speaking and writing)
- willing to learn more about how to support equal access to vocational qualification programs and create more opportunities for career development and social inclusion
- want to have fun with other like-minded people
Should you wish to take part in Career4All Train the Trainer Academy, please APPLY HERE by 20 July 2022.
Career4all Train the Trainers Academy is part of the Erasmus + program which supports education, training, youth, and sport in Europe, and it is a joint initiative of Jamba organizations in Austria, Bulgaria, and Hungary.